Monday, January 28, 2013

Get Creative: My "Raid your Fridge" Salad

Hi all, the week has been hectic and I haven't had the time to stock up on groceries. Instead, I've been making smoothies, eating a lot of beans and rice, and snacking on fruit and veggies with hummus. I was super hungry today and craving something fresh and light. I didn't have much in the fridge so I decided to get creative. With the help of a friend (shot out Brittany) we put together a huge, delicious, and simple salad.



"Raid the Fridge" Salad

5 baby tomatos cut in half
1/4 c. Crimini Mushroom sliced
1 Tangerine
2 tbsp. Sliced almonds
1 carrot shaved
2 handfuls of Mixed baby greens
1/2 Avocado

It was super yummy! Now, go raid your fridge and share your recipes here. Have fun and remember to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment