Saturday, July 19, 2014

Loooooong Overdue I know.....but I am Back Now

Its been awhile. Which is an understatement. During the school year it becomes difficult to write,edit, and post meaningful blogs in the midst of lesson planning, grading, meetings, and my second 25 hour part-time job. Plainly stated blogging was put on the back burner to my 85 hour work week. I am back now. Queen of the summer. I have been relaxing, local traveling, exercising, eating out, cooking in, and enjoying my free time. I am loving it.

In the past four months I have ran two half marathons, joined a fitness boot camp, experimented with new cooking recipes and completed a 5 day juice cleanse. I am feeling super focused on my health goals and looking forward to seeing some major results.

Stay tuned for recipes, restaurant and product reviews, progress photos, fitness goal updates and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment