Monday, August 5, 2013

13 in 2013 Challenge

With 7 Races under my belt this year The 12 Race Challenge is beginning to feel not so challenging after all. Originally, I created The 12 Race Challenge to encourage myself to run one race a month. Yet, lately, I've been hearing a lot of buzz about another challenge among fellow race addicts like myself called 13 in 2013.
This race refers to completing 13 races of any distance in the year 2013. I love the cadence of this challenge and will thus throw out The 12 Race Challenge for 13 in 2013 Challenge. 




Lets recap the races I've already done:

  1. March: Oakland Half Marathon
  2. April: Running of the Elk Half Marathon
  3. May: Divas Half Marathon
  4. May: Fit, Fab, and Lean Half Virtual Marathon
  5. June: Live Ultimate Quarter Marathon
  6. July: Bad Bass 10k
  7. August: Summer Breeze 10k


6 more to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment