Wednesday, June 26, 2013

30 Day Fitness Challenge


Summer is here and it's time to glisten, sparkle, and sweat. I found this great workout which I've planned to do as a 30 Day Challenge in addition to running 25-30 miles a week. I am only on day 3 of this challenge and I am so sore. 


Currently, I only complete one set which takes about 15 minutes. However, as the weeks progress I plan to increase the sets. For example:

Week 1: 1 set
Week 2: 2 sets
Week 3: 3 sets
Week 4: 4 sets 
*I add 25 lunges to each set*

Depending on your fitness level it maybe ideal to do every other day while still completing 30 days of the challenge, as opposed to doing the challenge for 30 consecutive days. 

I'll keep you updated with my progress. Let me know how this works for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment