Monday, October 8, 2012

What's on your Workout Playlist?

Music can make or break a run (at times)- which is why I have many different playlist for different race distances, speeds, and moods. But, there are a few songs that will always be on my playlist to keep me pushing, motivated, and inspired. I will share mine below and be sure to shares yours too.

  1.  The Roots and John Legend-The Fire
  2. Santigold-Unstoppable
  3. Janelle Monae-Violet Stars Hunting
  4. Kanye- Power
  5. Mos Def-There is a Way
  6. Kanye-Stronger
  7. M.I.A-XR2
  8. Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kanye: Lift off
  9. Kanye-I Wonder
  10. Janelle Monae-Many Moons
  11. M.I.A-Bamboo Banga
  12. Prince-Lets go Crazy
  13. Kanye and Rhianna-All of the Lights
  14. Santigold-Creator
  15. Janelle Monae-Faster
  16. Little Dragon-Runabout

This is my Marathon (26.2 miles) playlist. Although, only 4 Fela songs got me through my first half marathon (13.1 miles) because his songs are super LOOOOOOONG.

Okay your turn share...share...share...what gets and keeps you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment